Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I see all sorts of jerseys with bike shops and favorite causes written on them.

They gotta be small production runs...

Who, Where do you get these from....

Send in your art and they send the jerseys..

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
I have heard there is a place in Mexico doing them for like 18 bucks.....anybody use them and know

the real price
and Quality

·
memorable member
3,130 Posts
Check out champion systems. After checking several different co.s we decided on this one. They supply kits for Jelly Belly and Toyota United pro teams. Quality is superb and from what I've seen half the price of most other sublimators.

One more advantage for small teams is their no minimum policy. Get 10 like items and then no mins. on any other item.

·
vegan cyclocross disco
282 Posts
Lets see.

Verge. very popular with the cross scene. great quality but expensive, love or hate chamios. US made

Voler. Probably the biggest US custom manufacture. again great quality but expensive. US made

Champion Systems. Quickly becoming popular. lesser quality, thinner. don't expect to get a few seasons out of it. but it's the cheapest. Low print quantities. Foreign made

Pactimo. read description for champion. great chamios but clothing will fall apart quickly. Low print quantities.

Louis Garnei. Great quality and very expensive.

Castelli. Overpriced and hard to find.

Santini. can be purchased through bikejerseys.com and is expensive but great Italian pro quality.

Sugio. don't know much but have heard good things.

Borah. owned by Ned Overend (I think). good reviews but very new and not much info on them. pricey but word is the quality is great.

I'm sure I missed some but that should get you started.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Yeah, their stuff is good. We've had some kits made, but through a distributor and they turned out real nice - this time though I think we'll cut out the middle man and hopefully save some more.

mashochist said:
Check out champion systems. After checking several different co.s we decided on this one. They supply kits for Jelly Belly and Toyota United pro teams. Quality is superb and from what I've seen half the price of most other sublimators.

One more advantage for small teams is their no minimum policy. Get 10 like items and then no mins. on any other item.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.