Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Student of the Bike
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

What began as casual disucssion between some Texas framebuilder's during NAHBS this Feb, has now come to a reality. A handful of Texas builders will be having a show on November 1st, 2008 at the Frisco Velodrome (North Dallas). Come join us to see what Texas framebuilder's have to offer.

http://ridedaltex.com/bike_show.htm

We are working to get some of the local clubs to have their Sat a.m. rides begin and end at the Velodrome. I believe there will also be some track racing going on as well!

Thanks,
Cody
Sales, Marketing and Design
www.TrueFabricationBicycles.com

·
Banned
74 Posts
Thanks for posting...if only I had seen this sooner. Not sure I can make it out there in time, but would be very interested in networking with this group.

I checked out both of your sites...love the layouts of each site and the frames built look to be very high quality. Any chance we might be able to get a frame or two for reviews?

·
Student of the Bike
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mtobikes said:
Thanks for posting...if only I had seen this sooner. Not sure I can make it out there in time, but would be very interested in networking with this group.

I checked out both of your sites...love the layouts of each site and the frames built look to be very high quality. Any chance we might be able to get a frame or two for reviews?

MB,

Send me and email to cody AT hammerheadbicycles.com and we can discuss details for a frame review. Our current "build queue" is way longer than what we'd like so we are working to get it down a bit. Therefore currently we are less inclined for the "exposure".

Don't forget the TX Framebuilder's Show is this weekend at the Superdrome in Dallas!
Thanks,
CJB

·
Banned
74 Posts
Your Email is Full

When trying to email you I receive the following message:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[email protected]
mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded

·
Registered
608 Posts
mtobikes said:
When trying to email you I receive the following message:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[email protected]
mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded

Thank you for posting this! I am working on sorting out the email issues now. Please be assured he is receiving your message. My apologies for the technical glitch, we're working on it right now.

·
Registered
714 Posts
CBaron said:
Hello all,

What began as casual disucssion between some Texas framebuilder's during NAHBS this Feb, has now come to a reality. A handful of Texas builders will be having a show on November 1st, 2008 at the Frisco Velodrome (North Dallas). Come join us to see what Texas framebuilder's have to offer.

http://ridedaltex.com/bike_show.htm

We are working to get some of the local clubs to have their Sat a.m. rides begin and end at the Velodrome. I believe there will also be some track racing going on as well!

Thanks,
Cody
Sales, Marketing and Design
www.TrueFabricationBicycles.com
Great meeting you, Cody. I like your work and have you in line if I ever decide to commission another bike to be built by someone else.

I'm going to give it a run this year myself though... I'll keep you guys posted.

·
Student of the Bike
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jay_ntwr said:
Great meeting you, Cody. I like your work and have you in line if I ever decide to commission another bike to be built by someone else.

I'm going to give it a run this year myself though... I'll keep you guys posted.
Jay,

Likewise it was nice to meet you too. Its always good to put faces with names. If you ever need any help with thigns please drop me a line. I'd love to help someone actually ride something they made.

Here are a few pics from the show.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Nice pictures.

BTW, this is still a work in progress, but I figured I'd post some pictures of the process since we talked about it at the show:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts