Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Misfit Psycles
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a line on (good) (good and custom) wet painters in and around the GTA?

I need 6 frames painted to match some custom jerseys...and no, the jerseys arent the standard black and more black...

Cheers.

·
Registered
819 Posts
nogearshere said:
Anyone have a line on (good) (good and custom) wet painters in and around the GTA?

I need 6 frames painted to match some custom jerseys...and no, the jerseys arent the standard black and more black...

Cheers.
Who does True North use?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Braids said:
Who does True North use?
Hugh the owner of True North cycles has a painter, and Hugh also paints in his shop and has a pro paint booth. you should give him a call and he will help you out CHEERS LOPEZ:thumbsup: www.truenorthcycles.com I just spoke to Hugh from true north and a close friend Stephan does custom frame painting range $230-300 and can be reached at 519-848-5141 [email protected]

·
Registered
88 Posts
i've had 2 frames recently done by performance powder coating. They do excellent work.

http://ppc-f.com/

Anywhere from 80 to 140 dollars per frame depending on colours.

I had a rocky vertex done in a candy blue pearl and a litespeed niota done fire red, both of them came out amazing and the powder they use is far more durable than anything found on oem bike finishes.

they are located in st catharines but thats on 45 minutes from toronto.

·
Misfit Psycles
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Johnny Hair Boy said:
There is a guy that goes by the name Spider up in Wassagga Beach. He has done realy nice work on custome motorcycles I don't know if he is still around but it's worth checking out.
as much as i love good powdercoat, wet painting by a guy named SPIDER is exactly what i am looking for...wish i could post the jersey to give you an idea...i need a fade and perhaps some flames...but as you know, if i showed you, you would all need to have your eyes sucked out with a plunger...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.