Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Proud lame eBiker
Joined
·
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see all the custom colored Ventana's out there.

Figure this might make a nice Data Base for showing 'customers' what's available for the upgrade in custom powder options.

Fire away...
 

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
Joined
·
1,598 Posts
Internal14 said:
Let's see all the custom colored Ventana's out there.

Figure this might make a nice Data Base for showing 'customers' what's available for the upgrade in custom powder options.

Fire away...
Here's a picture of the frame I just sold. It's a "green-grey" created by using RAL 7009 with a Superdust 2 topcoat.
 

Attachments

·
Feeding your addiction
Joined
·
2,648 Posts
Midnight blue metallic with sparkle clearcoat, they did a beautiful job with this one.
Larry
Mountain High Cyclery
[email protected]
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
Pike on Bruja?

Hey, how're you liking the Pike on the Witch? I've wanted to put one on mine for some time now, but had never read any reviews of the 2 together. Only reservation I have is the slightly steeper HA with the Pike, 69.5 I think.

Would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks.

Ventanarama said:
Midnight blue metallic with sparkle clearcoat, they did a beautiful job with this one.
Larry
Mountain High Cyclery
[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
334 Posts
Awesome color!

Ventanarama said:
Midnight blue metallic with sparkle clearcoat, they did a beautiful job with this one.
Larry
Mountain High Cyclery
[email protected]
I have been trying to envision what a Ventana frame would look like in a midnight blue color -- yours is awesome! I had also considered it with the gold flake, so your frame exactly fits what I was thinking. Enjoy your work of art!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,029 Posts
Ventanarama said:
Midnight blue metallic with sparkle clearcoat, they did a beautiful job with this one.
Larry
Mountain High Cyclery
[email protected]
One word - Wow!

JmZ
 

·
Shot Down in Flames...
Joined
·
1,218 Posts
Ventanarama said:
Midnight blue metallic with sparkle clearcoat, they did a beautiful job with this one.
Larry
Mountain High Cyclery
Dammit!!! I was all set on red for my next one. :(

Very nice colour!!

D.
 

·
Feeding your addiction
Joined
·
2,648 Posts
ashayk said:
Hey, how're you liking the Pike on the Witch? I've wanted to put one on mine for some time now, but had never read any reviews of the 2 together. Only reservation I have is the slightly steeper HA with the Pike, 69.5 I think.

Would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks.
Well, I like it, but I have an X-5 rear end on my bike so the geometry is a little different. I haven't checked with the Pike, but I think it's about 68.5-69 range (it was 68 when I had a little taller fork on it). Pike might be a little on the short side for the stock Bruja, maybe wait it out until fall and get the new RS single crown FR fork?

Larry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
yup

Yeah, notices after I sent the mail you were running an air shock, so I figured something was custom. The RS sounds like it might be the perfect Bruja fork.

Thanks.

Ventanarama said:
Well, I like it, but I have an X-5 rear end on my bike so the geometry is a little different. I haven't checked with the Pike, but I think it's about 68.5-69 range (it was 68 when I had a little taller fork on it). Pike might be a little on the short side for the stock Bruja, maybe wait it out until fall and get the new RS single crown FR fork?

Larry
 

·
Having a nice day!
Joined
·
1,421 Posts
D-Rock said:
Dammit!!! I was all set on red for my next one. :(

Very nice colour!!

D.
Colour? I thought you were from Tampa?

Good news BTW. Job is secure after merger. I can continue ordering parts. And feeding my family. In that order.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top