Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BMF
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a buddy in town for a few days and was thinking of riding Cuyamaca, Indian Creek and Noble on Thursday (same route Meals and I did a couple years ago). I haven't been up there lately but understand there was some significant snow accumulation. Anyone know how things are shaping up? The route I'm thinking of dries up pretty good a couple days after a rain (normally) but I don't know how much snow and mud to expect and want to do the right thing and will ride the road bike instead if necessary :eek:

TIA!

·
BMF
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the links - looks indeed like I'll be making other plans. I doubt all that snow is gone and there's probably quite a bit of mud. Oh well, guess it'll be road riding and running for a bit longer.

Good to hear your brewing Meals! Some of the best beers I ever made were the fresh extract from Ballast Point/HomeBrewMart along with steeping grains. Nothing wrong with that. All grain brewing just gets you into all sorts of trouble!

Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.