Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious to know how you guys manage to bring the heavy 50lbs bike up hill everytime. Do you walk the bike up the mountain or ride up? I am XC rider. I can't imagine I would bring that heavy bike up the hill.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Picard said:
I am curious to know how you guys manage to bring the heavy 50lbs bike up hill everytime. Do you walk the bike up the mountain or ride up? I am XC rider. I can't imagine I would bring that heavy bike up the hill.
some people get off their bike, others build strength and sometimes pedal up. It's worth it though for the downhill.... depending

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
I think it really depends on what bike it is. Some bikes' geometry makes it very difficult to climb up hills efficiently while others make it very simple and comfortable to do. As for me personally, my DH bike rarely makes its epic uphill run, the geometry of it is just bad at climbing. However my XC/FR bike (Giant AC) is very comfortable going up hills and I just pop the seat up and take my time. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.