Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it probably hasn't arrived in the shops yet but maybe some of you have seen a picture somewhere in this virtual world of ours! I really wonder if it will have a piece of metal between the top tube and seat tube like the med and large or if the seat tube will be too low for that. The more I read about this frame the more it is starting to tempt me! :D :D :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
BanzaiRider said:
I know it probably hasn't arrived in the shops yet but maybe some of you have seen a picture somewhere in this virtual world of ours! I really wonder if it will have a piece of metal between the top tube and seat tube like the med and large or if the seat tube will be too low for that. The more I read about this frame the more it is starting to tempt me! :D :D :D
There is roughly 4" less seat tube from the medium, from what I understand the design will be very similar to the small 5.5, and there is NO gusset on the 5.5. I am also waiting on a small to arrive at our shop. I've got a british racing green on order, we also have about 5-6 others on order aswell. Check with us soon. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tmoney said:
There is roughly 4" less seat tube from the medium, from what I understand the design will be very similar to the small 5.5, and there is NO gusset on the 5.5. I am also waiting on a small to arrive at our shop. I've got a british racing green on order, we also have about 5-6 others on order aswell. Check with us soon. [email protected]
Shouldn't that be more 3" less? The med is supposed to be a 19" and small 16"!

It's strange the photos poping out from owners are mostly black, I would have thought the midnight blue and the green would be the most popular colors! Ho well, taste is very personal!

·
Registered
226 Posts
BanzaiRider said:
Shouldn't that be more 3" less? The med is supposed to be a 19" and small 16"!

It's strange the photos poping out from owners are mostly black, I would have thought the midnight blue and the green would be the most popular colors! Ho well, taste is very personal!
You're right 3" less....Ho well..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.