Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I am merely a participant but noticed on the site today that the CT Jamboree Classic is still accepting riders.

http://ctjamboree.com/

Mission Statement:

The CT Jamboree strives to broaden awareness of Multiple Sclerosis and generate financial support for Colorado residents affected by this complex illness. By seeking the unique physical challenge that unfolds on the Colorado Trail, riders and their supporters will raise awareness and funding to help people with MS and their families gain access to education designed to enrich and enable their lives. Also, in recognition of the amazing natural environment in which the ride takes place, a percentage of contributions are directed towards organizations that maintain the Colorado Trail for future generations.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Hermosa said:
I'm in for the CT Classic...oooof. Is there a chance of no t-storms? :)

Rode Molas to Coal Bank today. Some snow, but generally almost there.
Please clean it up by the weekend. No mud, downed trees, or bugs and a make sure the flowers are blooming.
That will be all ;)

·
Wu-Tang Academy Alumni
983 Posts
Hermosa said:
I'm in for the CT Classic...oooof. Is there a chance of no t-storms? :)

Rode Molas to Coal Bank today. Some snow, but generally almost there.

BWAAHAHAHA.

Sorry dude, that thread still makes me laugh.
Good luck in the CT Classic and thanks for the trail beta, unfortunatly I'll be out of town for next two weekends so I guess it sucks to be me. :madman:

Craig, thanks for the tip on the Cascade creek waterfalls. We went swimming up there on sunday and it totally kicked a$$, although I'm still waiting for my sack to return to it's normal size :eek: .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.