Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm the WILDMAN ! ! !

with a brand spanking new (only flipped once) scott nitrous 11.

seriously, where are you coming from i usually come up the big gravel driveway from the NW. out of some neighborhood. i work on centennial. you?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
works for me!

see you then..

mike

oh, keep an eye on this thread till the last minute or so, i may get messed up at work tomorrow. if i do, then perhaps after work? or friday lunch too?

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
wildman said:
see you then..

mike

oh, keep an eye on this thread till the last minute or so, i may get messed up at work tomorrow. if i do, then perhaps after work? or friday lunch too?
If you're doing an after work ride I'm in. I'm home by about 2:20 from school and would be prepared to meet someone at about 3:15ish.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats cool, lets play it by ear...

keep on the thread. ill let you all know my schedule for lunch or afterwork by 10:30 or so. but so far, 1130 at the top of the gravel hill for you bikeC, and if im still energetic, ill hit it again after work!

mike

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
1130 top of gravel is GOOD TO GO

im in for the lunch ride.

come one

come all

mike

tony, i see you may be doing palmer at 430. i will be hitting ute at lunch and then got project to work on after work, so ill pass ont he palmer ride with you all. enjoy

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
That's the upside and downside of this job...keeps me on my toes, never know what's going to be on the plate from day to day. I love it, but it can get in the way from time to time!

Still trying to squeeze a ride in this afternoon...things have settle down, but I've got to leave work at 4:30 today for another weekly meeting.

How about 3:30 tomorrow...Paul Intemann Memorial Trail??? It's a hoot and less than 15 minutes accross town.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
for me, lunch time is pretty narrow

i pretty much need to stick close (ute) and between the hours of 11-1ish. i have some leeway, but probably cant go truckin acorss town at 330. any time around lunch and near by is what i can do during the week. sneaking out of here at 4 to go somewhere would work if i worked thru lunch. but the times when i ride at lunch (usually takes 1.5 - 2 hrs with riding, showering, and eating) means i have to make up that time at the end of the day.

so!

thats that. lemme know when you can hook up at those times.

mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.