Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I'd be interested to see what Crumpton is bringing to the table besides slappin' a logo on a downtube. I see the Syncros fork which is alright, but what about the road'esque fork to the left, are those IS tabs I spy on the legs? Is the fork rated for disc brakes? Crumpton like Parlee uses the edge/enve tubesets.

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
rockcrusher said:
sweet but this is a little spammy.
I don't think this is spammy. Its the first post on this frame, and it doesn't look like his shop even carries them. Besides, Crumptons are such high buck items that its not like he'll be stocking these things.

What is it with the 29" board and its touchyness to spam? Hell. the whole of MTBR is scared *****less of the 'shill' trend. BFD. You don't need to click, read or follow links. You know that.

·
Registered
9,598 Posts
~martini~ said:
I don't think this is spammy. Its the first post on this frame, and it doesn't look like his shop even carries them. Besides, Crumptons are such high buck items that its not like he'll be stocking these things.

What is it with the 29" board and its touchyness to spam? Hell. the whole of MTBR is scared *****less of the 'shill' trend. BFD. You don't need to click, read or follow links. You know that.
Amen Marty!

·
Registered
286 Posts
D_Man said:
First time I've seen one, so I think opening the thread was at least worth the time.

Wish I could say the same thing about many of the POS "what the best grip for a 29er" type posts on this forum!
Man, I know what you're saying, the bs threads are soo deep on 29er.

·
Plays with tools
4,650 Posts
illnacord said:
I'd be interested to see what Crumpton is bringing to the table besides slappin' a logo on a downtube. I see the Syncros fork which is alright, but what about the road'esque fork to the left, are those IS tabs I spy on the legs? Is the fork rated for disc brakes? Crumpton like Parlee uses the edge/enve tubesets.
Are you implying that he isn't building the bikes but just rebranding them?

·
Plays with tools
4,650 Posts
MendonCycleSmith said:
No, you can get whatever he deems worthy of his name on the down tube.

Had a buddy run into his lack of desire to build the road bike he wanted. Took his deposit (after hearing his desires, plainly stated), screwed around with drafting it, "Couldn't be done" were his final words on the bike. Kept the deposit for his time taken in the drafting though, cool.

Parlee then proved him to be full of it, in a fraction of the time promised too. Those guys are a class act.

Never met the guy, but I'm not impressed thus far.....

Didn't know he did MTB, interesting, if you like plastic bikes.
what was it your buddy wanted?

·
Administrator
11,800 Posts
~martini~ said:

just posted up 3 carbon bikes in three threads with no descriptions etc. All I said was it seemed a little spammy. You will notice that I didn't close the thread or edit it.

Just commenting, you know. I am sure someone else would have yell spam, hit the report post button and I would have to come in here check it out anyway. Just cut out the middle man this time.

·
transmitter~receiver
9,334 Posts
~martini~ said:
amen, brother. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.