Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Born of Fire
Joined
·
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be a Crum ride in Sanford on Sunday at 10 a.m.. It will be about 15-20 miles in length. The pace will be moderate. All abilities welcome. There is a river to jump into after the ride so bring a swim suit.
 

·
Black Lion
Joined
·
4,431 Posts
pufdup said:
There will be a Crum ride in Sanford on Sunday at 10 a.m.. It will be about 15-20 miles in length. The pace will be moderate. All abilities welcome. There is a river to jump into after the ride so bring a swim suit.
I wish I could attend, sure it will be a sweet ride. Say hello to all the folks for me.

Greg
 

·
Born of Fire
Joined
·
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yogreg said:
I wish I could attend, sure it will be a sweet ride. Say hello to all the folks for me.

Greg
Hey Greg, Lookin to come down to Lynn next week, You up for it? It will probably be Sunday? For anyone else who might want to ride on this Sunday, the ride will be leaving Crum Cycles at 10 a.m.. I encourage people to attend. Some of these trails might not be around for much longer due to development.
 

·
Black Lion
Joined
·
4,431 Posts
pufdup said:
Hey Greg, Lookin to come down to Lynn next week, You up for it? It will probably be Sunday? For anyone else who might want to ride on this Sunday, the ride will be leaving Crum Cycles at 10 a.m.. I encourage people to attend. Some of these trails might not be around for much longer due to development.
I am already rolling out the red carpet.

Greg
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top