Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan Gerous said:
Back in black! Much nicer! You were at Mont Sainte-Anne?
What are the improvments? Significant weight loss? I doubt it but a better freehub?
I have no idea about this, they does look nice... Less bling bling...

Its a pic that have been take by one of my friend at mont saint-anne :)

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
roxtr said:

Credits: https://www.rouesartisanales.com

Looks good to me, although the red has to fit with the bike. Maybe red wil be the main color for 2007, seen a lot of bikes in red lately.
Just a correction, that picture is from Canadian Cyclist and the rider is Ludovic Dubau.

What I find the weirdest thing about that picture is that he is riding a Devinci! :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yea Crossmax SLR with red Marta SL with Easton EC90 kit and red Selle Italia SLR with black Scapel frame and carbon Lefty... umm yum!!!

And oh yes, some Sram X-0 and FSA carbon crankset... perfect! :thumbsup:

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
krayzie said:
Yea Crossmax SLR with red Marta SL with Easton EC90 kit and red Selle Italia SLR with black Scapel frame and carbon Lefty... umm yum!!!

And oh yes, some Sram X-0 and FSA carbon crankset... perfect! :thumbsup:
Talk about a nice bike krayzie!

The 07 XTR wheels have red nipples on a black wheel... Seems red will be the fashionable color for next year.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Dan Gerous said:
Talk about a nice bike krayzie!

The 07 XTR wheels have red nipples on a black wheel... Seems red will be the fashionable color for next year.
HA! I just thought the exact same thing reading through this thread. Mavic's color is Yellow, Shimano's color is Blue, but they are both going with Red on their top of the line MTB wheels.

Is the bike industry trying to set colors standards for each year?? :skep:

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
dhpimp said:
HA! I just thought the exact same thing reading through this thread. Mavic's color is Yellow, Shimano's color is Blue, but they are both going with Red on their top of the line MTB wheels.

Is the bike industry trying to set colors standards for each year?? :skep:
Well, in Mavic's case, there is already the Ksyrium ES road wheel this year with red hubs and one spoke in red... The red is a tribute to the Helium of ten years ago. Like it's road brother, maybe the Crossmax SLR will use carbon in the hubs too:

And Fulcrum (Campagnolo) jumps on the bandwagon... But like many things italian, they over did it:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.