Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in brooksville fl.
has anyone ridden these trails? i was born and raised in b-ville but only ever been to croom to ride atvs and watch people get in fights, where is the mountain biking portion? currently im living in gainesville and loving the trail system, ill be moving to tampa soon and hear good things as well, hurray fl.

·
Just ride
1,048 Posts
the horse trails/bike trails are on the other side of the interstate from the ATV park.

Never ridden there, but only heard sandy stories about it. and, i'm assuming its the same sort of terrain as the ATV side...sandy and hot

If your moving to Tampa, you should look into Alafia if you haven't already. Some great stuff to ride there and SWAMP, the local club takes excellent care of everything!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Re" Croom

Right now Croom is in "Bloom".

With all the rain, the trails ( about 70 miles of singletrac) will be prime.

Additional info at the SWAMP club site.

( There's a July 6th ride at 9 am)

swampclub.org

Check out all the local areas, SWAMP club has built over 125 miles of trails and is building more.

·
Training for vacation
306 Posts
Croom is usually sandy and mostly flat. My buddies and I have fund some fun stuff by exploring but now we usually only go after a rain storm for a night ride. I’d avoid it if the weather has been dry. Also take notice that there are closed seasons for hunting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.