Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Mtn Biker Machinist
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where this fork is in stock? I have checked all the online shops, and only webcyclery has them showing in stock. Any other places I can score one?

Also how does this fork ride?

I have a surly 1X1 on my Zion 853 right now, but i want just a little more a-c, and a straight bladed fork with disc and v

thanks

frog

ps nothing against webcyclery, they are just a bit more pricey there than the other places!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Soon!

1 cog frog said:
Does anyone know where this fork is in stock? I have checked all the online shops, and only webcyclery has them showing in stock. Any other places I can score one?

Also how does this fork ride?

I have a surly 1X1 on my Zion 853 right now, but i want just a little more a-c, and a straight bladed fork with disc and v

thanks

frog

ps nothing against webcyclery, they are just a bit more pricey there than the other places!
I won't comment on the ride because I'm obviously biased, but I will comment on availability.

We have a very large shipment due on the 30th. It will take a couple of days to get QC'd and put into stock at QBP.

Jason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.