Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is one of the narrowest optics available for the MC-E, giving 7 lux (at 1 M)/lumen. To buy 7 from cutter would cost me £58 shipped, for about £8 more I can buy 50 of them from a UK supplier. Any takers in the UK for a few of these optics? Price would be ~£2.50 each, or £2.00 ea for 5+ since I don't want to be left with 43 of them, plus P&P. Could also post out to the US (or anywhere else), if someone over there is willing to receive a batch of them and send them out to the US based buyers, since if I send multiple parcels to the US it'll end up costing a ridiculous amount in postage.

Anyone interested? If I get confirmed for 20 (also advertising elsewhere), I'll do it.

Datasheet here (it's a PDF, 175kb)

CPF discussion here

·
Registered
765 Posts
Which optic ? There is no manufacture name / model number in your post and the link to the data sheet is not working. I think there will be some intrest here depending on which optic it is. I am guessing its a 26mm carclo??

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Currently got buyers for 9 optics, good stuff :)

Bear in mind 5 will be £10+P&P, which will definitely be less than £1.50 (in the UK), and probably even less. Might be able to get them through as a large letter....

Currently unsure for overseas shipping.

·
Lets RIDE!
1,548 Posts
I might be interested in a couple if the US bulk-ship idea comes together. I've got too much going on to volunteer to be the US middleman though.

Are there any real-world beamshots out there for this reflector?

JZ

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jim, I'm estimating US postage to be £2 to £2.50* per order per person, or about £3.50 for all the reflectors being shipped to the US in one shipment. In some respects it'd be a lot easier to post all US orders independently, since I currently only have 2 people from the US interested.

* This is an estimate based on weight of the package. Size is not taken into consideration; I'll hopefully get clarification from the PO on this soon.

Vikingboy, thankyou; but I've already spammed the marketplace on candlepowerforums, and I don't think the admins will take too kindly to cross posting :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.