Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Daniel the Dog
6,764 Posts
Can't order from them

They keep having this stupid Java Script that pops some socks when I tried to check out. I gave up. Good job, CRC! Make it hard for your customers to buy products. Morons.

·
Off the back...
2,304 Posts
I ordered a little under a grand worth of stuff, and still forgot basics like cable housing. I can't believe they can offer parts for that cheap. Their sale price is 20% below LBS cost in a lot of cases.

·
Registered
269 Posts
CRC always have great deals on Shimano parts. From Canada here, their price are also below my LBS cost. I talked to my LBS and they told me to go buy from CRC.

What is interesting is that the 10% discount works on GIFT vouchers!!!!!! So if you don't mind paying a bit of interest, buy gift vouchers at 10%, wait until the next time they have 10% off, you get 20% off :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
alanchan said:
What is interesting is that the 10% discount works on GIFT vouchers!!!!!! So if you don't mind paying a bit of interest, buy gift vouchers at 10%, wait until the next time they have 10% off, you get 20% off :D
This sounds like a phenomenal tip.

I am wondering, when CRC runs 10% off, do they increase their 'sales' price like performance (so it nets out to be about the same)?

·
Registered
269 Posts
glance2 said:
when CRC runs 10% off, do they increase their 'sales' price like performance (so it nets out to be about the same)?
I have never seen that happened at CRC. I bought parts both times when there was 10% discount and does not appear they jack up the item price. For such a huge distributor, I don't think they care. The fact that they allow 10% off gift voucher can tell they don't bother changing little things like that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.