Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
yep -- super out dated design. the shizix back in the day but that model is heavy as duck (with an F). l had the smaller version of that bike (the Chaparrel). nicely built, mine was something like 50lbs. way way way over built product if you ask me. it was cool looking and it did ride pretty nice but geeze-o-flip, it was just way to bulky. l got rid of it after l crashed it pretty hard one day -- the bike landed on me, frikin almost killed me it was so heavy.

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
LonesomeCowboyBert said:
Your point being what exactly?

..............................................its true this place is getting pinker by the day
My point? Nothing in particular.. Just seems funny that someone in PEI would think they need a bike that overbuilt.

·
GAME ON!
4,965 Posts
a buddy of mine had a similar setup. i think it was down to 41.6lbs at its lowest. ridiculously overbuilt. i suppose it's a deal if you think it is. looks around pb often enough and you;ll come across better deals

·
Wanna ride bikes?
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Almost every bike I've seen is at the very least 1k, so I figured someone might wanna see this, I guess it's overbuilt, but I also guess that's better than underbuilt?

·
GAME ON!
4,965 Posts
i'd rather spend the extra $250. at that pricepoint there are even better deals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.