Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
i just got off the phone with my sister in vermont, she is attending the university of vermont, aparently the university has a two bike teams, a downhill race team and a xc race team, she informed me that tonight at midnight both teams are gonna take there bikes out for a loop around the campus...........naked.
just incase u dont know about the northeast weather, it is 8 degrees in vermont, and that is the air temperature, its probably in the negatives with wind chill.
just thought u might want to know :D

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
I clicked this thread and expected a zany surprise. Instead I click it and get: "My sister is at college...there are a few kids there that are acting like they are at college".

Oh well, you get a B+ for effort.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Raptordude said:
I clicked this thread and expected a zany surprise. Instead I click it and get: "My sister is at college...there are a few kids there that are acting like they are at college".

Oh well, you get a B+ for effort.
b+ is better than usual.

and this isnt just a few kids, this is two big mountan biking teams, i would be guessing about 20-30 people doing this

·
Bad Hand In Life
154 Posts
Ah, but the question is that do these kids on the DH team (I guess the XC team too) actually ride during the winter? I go to Champlain, two blocks down the hill from UVM, went riding today ( like every day). I'm wondering if those guys on the team come back with innies.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
IFELL said:
Ah, but the question is that do these kids on the DH team (I guess the XC team too) actually ride during the winter? I go to Champlain, two blocks down the hill from UVM, went riding today ( like every day). I'm wondering if those guys on the team come back with innies.
i have heard that champlain is just for the pre med and other students that couldnt get into UVM.........j/k :D

its winter right now isnt it.
and if people in new england are looking for some races durring the winter, there is one january 28 2005 at shawnee peak, i will get more info as its available but basically its a 4x bike race in the snow, and also a trick competition, there is one six foot ramp and one 12 foot ramp, person with the best style wins.
and as for the innie thing.........why would u want to know that? if u really are curious just walk down to uvm at 12 and find out for urself

·
Still on Training Wheels!
1,107 Posts
8 Degrees :rolleyes: The high today here in Denver was 3 Degrees and most the day was spent in the negatives :mad:

·
Bad Hand In Life
154 Posts
scabrider said:
that $hit's so hardcore, we should film it...
Actually my freinds filmed it about year or two before I came to college here, VT. Apparently the girls are quiet the barbarians up there, or down their. Probably not a video any would want to watch.

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
drum714 said:
8 Degrees :rolleyes: The high today here in Denver was 3 Degrees and most the day was spent in the negatives :mad:
pffft. after living both here (longmont) and in the northeast....... i'll take the weather here any freakin' day.

yeah, it's colder here today, but it's cold, wet, and windy out there most of the winter.

single digit day ou here, with sun shining on me beats single digit grey cloudy wind blowing and wet air by a lot!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.