Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Paragon with beautiful set of pink Candys. There was a failure at the spring when opening and closing the by the cleat. I sent them back to Crank Brothers. They were great. (I think). They sent me a set of what appears to be refurbished pedals, not the ones I sent them. The pedals have two small black wire ties on either side of the spring on both pedals. Can anyone tell me why I have wire ties on my pedals ?

I am having some downloading problems with my camera. I will post a pics asap.

·
Noli Me Tangere
412 Posts
As previously mentioned, contact Crank Bros and ask. CB's customer service is usually pretty good based on the feedback I heard/read. I personally have never had any problems with mine.

·
mnt bike laws of physics
2,763 Posts
Dial Tone said:
As previously mentioned, contact Crank Bros and ask. CB's customer service is usually pretty good based on the feedback I heard/read. I personally have never had any problems with mine.
Their CS used to be top notch but lately, from my experience, it is going down the tubes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have contacted Crank Brothers by phone and email. No response from either. I bought a set of Shimanos and have been happy with them. Anyone lookin for a set of purple candys with black accents?

·
Elitest thrill junkie
40,270 Posts
zyzbot said:
I've been riding mine for 6 years now. When am i supposed to dispose of them?
When they do this.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.