Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last year i bought me a pair of crankbros mallect c pedals. and as we all know it comes with a set of large traction plates for more grip. i tried to switch them out but when i took of the orginal stock plates and tried to put the bigger ones on it turned out the threads on the pedal body had been stripped just from taking it them out do u think this would be covered in the warranty of these pedals i bought it last year and they have a 2 year its the pedal body thats messed up/

·
Registered
10,026 Posts
austinb89 said:
last year i bought me a pair of crankbros mallect c pedals. and as we all know it comes with a set of large traction plates for more grip. i tried to switch them out but when i took of the orginal stock plates and tried to put the bigger ones on it turned out the threads on the pedal body had been stripped just from taking it them out do u think this would be covered in the warranty of these pedals i bought it last year and they have a 2 year its the pedal body thats messed up/
Crank Brothers would probably be a better place to discuss warranty concerns rather then the DH/MTB forum.....

They can be reached at (949) 464 9916 or at www.crankbrothers.com

TJ :cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.