Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with the wife and kids out of town this weekend I was hoping to take advantage and head to Snow Summit to ride tomorrow. Looking at their website I see the Crafts and Cranks event is this weekend. I was really hoping the lift lines wouldn't be too crowded tomorrow. Has anyone been out there for the event? Is it a sh*t show?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Even when it's busy out there on the weekend, it isn't that bad. I've never felt overwhelmed by the crowd when waiting for a lift, but I also haven't been out there for an event on top of a regular weekend.

Worst case scenario: head for chair 2... for some reason, people haven't caught on that the lines for are way smaller and the ride to the top seems a tad bit quicker.

·
No known cure
5,739 Posts
There were tons of bikes hanging off cars heading up and down the hill today. Probably for Skypark, but I only ride there on weekdays. I hit up Exploration, then another campground and didn't see another person.

I've been racing at Summit since the early 90's and don't think it gets too crowded when there's an event going on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.