Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my super T back from Marz last week and put it on as soon as i got it. I was so impressed with their customer service. My buddy droped my cracked super T off on Monday morning becasue he lives near the Valencia shop and i didnt want to pay for shipping. The next morning at 10am I got a call telling me that they went ahead and covered everything under warrenty and had already finished the rebuild. It was already packedup ready to ship later that day. The turn around time really suprised me. They ended up giving me the 04 lowers again with the QR 20mm. Anyways im jsut glad that it all went smooth and also that they covered everything. *Props to Marz* Oh yea, I got my Hope m4 mounted now also. Cant wait till those pads are broken in!! Anywyas here are some pics of the new fork.

( Pics of cracked Super T ) http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=90825

Attachments

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
ur just like eio ;)

but didnt he say he got the 05 lowers?

·
Registered
172 Posts
What part of the lowers cracked?

What part of the lowers were cracked? I bet it was the "M" arch.Hopefully my 888 RC`s won`t do that.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
xdbpxd said:
Yea i he got the 05's i believe. But i didnt have to pay anything. Part of the drop outs were cracked on the lowers. They are pictured in the link i first posted.
wow... chapparal and super T, just like eio....

are those o5 lowers or jr T lowers?

i guess marz has the best customerservice then?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Nice! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you can't go wrong with Marzocchi. Their customer service is second to none. Try to get Manitou or Rock Shox to give you that kind of service. Maybe the problem is that Manitou and Rock Shox are too busy fixing customers' forks. :eek:

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
pdirt said:
Yasss,

but I have the 03, member, the 'good' one?

:)
It's a proven scientific fact that dual cartridges are not any better than single ones.

My all black Supa T w/ nitrite stanchions has far superior damping characteristics than your two-tone one. :p :D :) ;)

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
e[I said:
o]It's a proven scientific fact that dual cartridges are not any better than single ones.

My all black Supa T w/ nitrite stanchions has far superior damping characteristics than your two-tone one. :p :D :) ;)
Yes, and these scientific studies are riddled with biker remorsing single cart braggarts who really miss the real thing dual cart nirvanaesqueshizz of the 03... but a las... you do have a wider arch...

err so i'm told . :p

·
Registered
102 Posts
Great to hear that you recieved good service from Marzocchi.
I'm still waiting on my 04 Z.1 FR to come back home. It's been
almost 2 weeks since it was sent from the LBS to Marz. The
foot bolt on the rebound side busted when the LBS shop tech
tried to tighten it to stop oil leakage.

I hope it comes home soon cause I sure do miss it.

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
pdirt said:
Yes, and these scientific studies are riddled with biker remorsing single cart braggarts who really miss the real thing dual cart nirvanaesqueshizz of the 03... but a las... you do have a wider arch...

err so i'm told . :p
Eh.........I'm only interested in looking stylish anyway.............now I just gotta hork Singletrack's black rockers and get me a wide brim hat...... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.