Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Too many Sedonuts...
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My freehub body cracked. That's apparantly what's been causing the drivetrain issues lately. Almost 5 months old.

But, Hope is sending free replacement parts and I should have the Ti Diva back by the end of the week.

Shoulda gone w/ Kings...:rolleyes:

G

·
CactusJoe said:
There aint no bling like the King's!:D I am patiently waiting for my King Bottom Bracket to arrive.

But yes, Hadley's are a great option too, but the heaviest out of the King's/Hope/Hadley lineup.

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
sixsixtysix said:
There aint no bling like the King's!:D I am patiently waiting for my King Bottom Bracket to arrive.

But yes, Hadley's are a great option too, but the heaviest out of the King's/Hope/Hadley lineup.
When you weight as much as I do a few grams is meaning less. :eek:

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
sixsixtysix said:
I'm in the clyde category too, which is why I ride King's on my big bike. No pawls to shear off like on all my other hubs:D
The King I had Walt has them now needed to be adjusted more then I liked. Plus I went 36 spoke on the El Rey so a change was needed. I've had zero issues with my Hadley 72 point hubs.

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,981 Posts
CactusJoe said:
My freehub body cracked. That's apparantly what's been causing the drivetrain issues lately. Almost 5 months old.

But, Hope is sending free replacement parts and I should have the Ti Diva back by the end of the week.

Well, when you buy crap from the British, that's what you get.

You should have gone Shimano. All the best stuff is made in Japan.

·
Too many Sedonuts...
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
NMPhi767 said:
Well, when you buy crap from the British, that's what you get.

You should have gone Shimano. All the best stuff is made in Japan.
Your mom is from Japan. (And your father smelt of elderberry) :thumbsup:

No more Newcastle for you, my friend. :nono:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.