Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove to Pacifica & met up with the infamous f0ggy, rode up to his buds but no one wanted to ride to Crack so off i went. Figured if im going to drive 2+ hours im a gonna ride. Pics of what Crack looks like going down. Next time need to get some riders to join. :cornut:

Attachments

·
Student
820 Posts
wow what great looking rides

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
sorry we wernt up for the hike dog, mabe someother time, we did have a blast sessioning burtha, turned out there were like 10 ppl, and like 3 from mtbr, oh well it was alot of fun

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
dog, definatly a sick riding spot, looks like lots of fune. I'll have to go down there some time.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hey Dogon, that's what you get for making me ride solo at Dominican on Sat (J/K). So did you end down the paved road after Mile cuz I didn't see you come through Boy Scout. I seen your van at the bottom then I pushed back up boy scout for another session. Was there til about 4:30 and yur van was gone when I came back down.

Anyways had a great time and met some peeps from the forums. Of course since i'm completely terrible with names i've already forgotten a most of the names (don't take offense it's my abused mind). Met a local couple with a pair of white Blitz II's from the boards and their new baby that showed up after Foggy and his group took off. I'd be down for another session next week. I have tons of fun riding whenever I go to Pacifica.

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fillmoe Slim said:
Hey Dogon, that's what you get for making me ride solo at Dominican on Sat (J/K). So did you end down the paved road after Mile cuz I didn't see you come through Boy Scout. I seen your van at the bottom then I pushed back up boy scout for another session. Was there til about 4:30 and yur van was gone when I came back down.

Anyways had a great time and met some peeps from the forums. Of course since i'm completely terrible with names i've already forgotten a most of the names (don't take offense it's my abused mind). Met a local couple with a pair of white Blitz II's from the boards and their new baby that showed up after Foggy and his group took off. I'd be down for another session next week. I have tons of fun riding whenever I go to Pacifica.
Yayaya i know, trust me i was thinking about that. :madman::madman:

Saw the white Blitz parked in front of me but no body was there, at least that i could see. :D

What about Oat Hill next weekend :confused::confused:

·
I rot before I ripen
542 Posts
Fillmoe Slim said:
Met a local couple with a pair of white Blitz II's from the boards and their new baby that showed up after Foggy and his group took off. I'd be down for another session next week. I have tons of fun riding whenever I go to Pacifica.
Yo Fillmoe,

It was good to meet you. Dogonfr, sorry we missed you. I'll post some pics I took of Tina's ride tomorrow. What's on for next week? Santa Cruz on Saturday?

damon + tina + olive
(white blitz family)

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
levee67 said:
Yo Fillmoe,

It was good to meet you. Dogonfr, sorry we missed you. I'll post some pics I took of Tina's ride tomorrow. What's on for next week? Santa Cruz on Saturday?

damon + tina + olive
(white blitz family)
That Blitz was looking mighty sweet parked in front of me, alot of lock also. :D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts