Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Don't you hate thread titles that give everything away?)

Short notice, I know, but I'm going! Details! :thumbsup:

Phat, you wanna hook up in the Expert skinnies area? :)

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh great, apparently the Phat-bot auto-bump widget is off-line. :skep:

Guess I'll bump this one myself. (Couldn't find any AC/DC clips that hadn't already been posted so please enjoy some Flo Rida instead.) :)

·
namagomi
2,884 Posts
It's a Wednesday... BTW, I don't think your friend can goto joyride - it would make him a hypocrite - because according to his well known rules, if you didn't actually build it yourself you shall not ride it.

If caught on tv, be sure to slip in pinkos!! :lol: I'm sure certain viewers will be thinking only a fat-cat commie can play with his bicycle in a park on wednesday morning! :D

·
Banned
640 Posts
electrik said:
It's a Wednesday... BTW, I don't think your friend can goto joyride - it would make him a hypocrite - because according to his well known rules, if you didn't actually build it yourself you shall not ride it.

If caught on tv, be sure to slip in pinkos!! :lol: I'm sure certain viewers will be thinking only a fat-cat commie can play with his bicycle in a park on wednesday morning! :D
I have zero problem giving money to the builder. :D
I love Haliburton, Satans, Buck, Hardwood, Albion ... :D

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
...AND I'm at work! That was awesome! I didn't ride around that much myself once the cameras were rolling but what a show! The parking lot was already jammed when we got there at 5:45. :eek:

They did the first segment on the big jump line and they just sent a stream of riders down, nose-to-tail. It was fantastic. (If I was at all visible, I was hanging with the Summers elders on the XC loop - us geezers have to stick together. :D)

There's a rumour that Breakfast TV will be there next Monday. I'm not sure I can handle that much fun in such a short time span! :thumbsup:

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
As I was leaving, Shimano was setting up their XTR demo-day stuff for the local shops. Rumour has it, some lucky shop rat will walk away with a shiny new gruppo! Nice! :thumbsup:

·
FeelIng Cranky!
147 Posts
garage monster said:
...AND I'm at work! That was awesome! I didn't ride around that much myself once the cameras were rolling but what a show! The parking lot was already jammed when we got there at 5:45. :eek:

They did the first segment on the big jump line and they just sent a stream of riders down, nose-to-tail. It was fantastic. (If I was at all visible, I was hanging with the Summers elders on the XC loop - us geezers have to stick together. :D)

There's a rumour that Breakfast TV will be there next Monday. I'm not sure I can handle that much fun in such a short time span! :thumbsup:
Fantastic! Nice to see great covereage for some nice folks!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.