Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
shaved yeti
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a Cowan DS for my b-day :D. SWEEET! I must admit, my wife spoiled me this year.... Anyway, I was checking out the specs on it, and it has a 71 degree HT. Does anyone know what fork or axle to crown they used to get 71 degrees?

In other words, is this 71 degrees with a Rock Shox SID or with a Marz 888? My guess is 100mm? Anyone know for sure?

TIA,
Bonkey

·
Don't skid
1,160 Posts
Those bikes look pretty fun. How do you like it? What type of riding are you doing on it?e

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Cowan DS

I like riding dirt and street. But my ride accelerates so fast, that i am going to take part in some 4Cross Races this year. The rotating weight (or mass, i do not really know) is pretty low because of my Single Wide Rims (about 650g each) and the light weight Schwalbe Table Top (560g each). And don't forget the RP3 shock! Often I even go freeriding, but the tires limit the downhill fun. I like my ride because of its coulor (white is shining so bright! and the blue sometimes get a little little light green touch)and its size (M) is easy to handle (not to small, not to big). Furthermore the frame is pretty light (about 3,2 kilos with RP3). This ride has a weight of about 14,5 to 15 kilos.

PS:Show me more pictures of build up Cowan DS !

THX

1 - 7 of 7 Posts