Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Does anyone run KS LEV Integra on their Carbon Covert? I thought I read somewhere else that it did not work well with the internal routing of the Covert :confused:
I've got the Lev integra on my 2014 covert 650b. My lbs set it up and did say it was a pain in the ass because the housing needs to be able to move for the seat to actuate. Once he got the right routing it worked fine though and has worked flawlessly since. I like it more than the reverb I had before.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ended up getting the Thomson Covert dropper. Works great so far, haven't had many rides on it yet. Very easy to setup.

Good to hear KS changed the Integra cable, was hearing too many problems with it to give it a try.

I do miss the easy push button of the Reverb, it was smoother than the Thomson, but the Thomson has zero play in the post and no fluid :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ya I could def see that happening as it seemed lots of people were having a hell of a time getting them to work properly. Luckily for me I have a good bike mechanic and so far so good. Seems like that as long as you can set it up properly to work the first time then it should be good. Definitely not the best design for actuating the seat that's for sure

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.