Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fatbikes have officially arrived in New England! :thumbsup: I saw a pic or two of fatties last winter in the regional updates sections for Vermont or NH, but this year a Fatbike has earned cover status.

I love the pic, it has everything a fatbike pic should have.... snow, a sweet tiretrack, and a fatbike leaning against something :D Also makes that front tire look about 6" wide.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The cover credits go to Brian Alexander. His bike is lying in the headwaters of Martin Stream in Oakland. (Maine?). Looks like a Wildfire to me, hard to tell in the B+W photo.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
icecreamjay said:
The cover credits go to Brian Alexander. His bike is lying in the headwaters of Martin Stream in Oakland. (Maine?). Looks like a Wildfire to me, hard to tell in the B+W photo.
Thanks icecreamjay. Love the way the stream looks like a trail. We havent had that around here in a while, used to be you could ride the streams for miles and miles in the winter.

Steven

·
Registered
846 Posts
shoo said:
Thanks for the link Steve. Amazing how little tire clearence he has on the front.

Steven
You're welcome!

If he's using the same fork I have, I'm thinking he has to deflate the tire like I do, then remove the brake to remove the wheel. Hard to tell, it may tilt enough to remove.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.