Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a couple quick questions about my 26" Reba Race fork I'm hoping you guys can help me out with.

1st, I'd like to confirm which travel setting the fork is currently set at. I measured from the top of the wiper seal to where the stantion goes into the crown at 4.125".

2nd, I'd like to confirm the year of the fork. I bought it at a local shop early spring 08 and honestly I forgot to ask if I got a left over 07 or an 08 model. I don't know if there is something coded in the serial number that indicates the year? Serial# 01T80034688

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Stahr_Nut said:
I've got a couple quick questions about my 26" Reba Race fork I'm hoping you guys can help me out with.

1st, I'd like to confirm which travel setting the fork is currently set at. I measured from the top of the wiper seal to where the stantion goes into the crown at 4.125".

2nd, I'd like to confirm the year of the fork. I bought it at a local shop early spring 08 and honestly I forgot to ask if I got a left over 07 or an 08 model. I don't know if there is something coded in the serial number that indicates the year? Serial# 01T80034688

Thanks for your help.
4" travel (100mm) 2008 model

1 - 2 of 2 Posts