Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found some other photos of some of the other vintage rigs and all while i was looking for the pics of my buddies Phoenix. some of you might have seen these bikes before, and if so, i hope you don't mind again. just to be noted though, eventhough the bikes are "hanging" on the wall and such, they get taken down and ridden quite regularly, they aren't just to look at.

couple ritcheys, two phoenix's and a potts on the back wall behind the repair area.

all for now

over and out
nate

Attachments

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
Nate, I love the shop! It's turned out awesome. The color sceme is good, and the shiney celing, wow. Looks great, man. Someday I'll have to swing over there. I've just moved to the LAX area in WI, so it'd be a long drive across IA, but still worth it. Have you heard rumors about the Frank Teusday Cup?

·
Registered
995 Posts
Nate, that's YOUR shop? Well then it's very VERY very cool to see. I like small shops that pack a big punch. The whole speak softly/carry big stick thing. Also, the place does indeed look nice, bright & fun.

Where are you located? If I get out your way I'd like to stop in & say hey.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup,

direktor said:
Whoa. My name is Nate too and I've been listening to The Ugly Organ non-stop for 2 weeks now.

Crazy.

Oh, and I ride a bike too.
just saw Cursive with Criteria up in Omaha this past monday, and they covered a Cars tune, purdy good. Criteria was ok, except that Mike Sweeney wasn't there on drums, apparently in Germany with his other band BeepBeep. good nontheless. The shop even has an original Cursive/BloodBrothers screenprint from AstheticAperatus hanging on the wall.

you get to see them much out in LA? my shop's in Lincoln, just fourty minutes from Omaha, so they used to play around here quite a lot, not to mention the days of Slowdown Virginia.

over and out
nate

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh yeah, forgot to add

Where are you located? If I get out your way I'd like to stop in & say hey.[/QUOTE]

FSP, sorry, forgot to add that they shop is in Lincoln Ne. located in the heart of downtown, one block from campus. Please, do stop by if you are ever "going throug" nebraska, it's easy to get to downtown from Eye Eighty. thanks for the nice comments.

over and out
nate

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.