Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know one of these was posted already in another thread, but I thought I would add it anyways. Enjoy 3k ft of downhill in each vid ;) BTW, I can't really take credit for the riding or filming in these, my buddy's camera my vimeo account, lol.

Freight Train to Icehouse canyon rd

Freight Train from Daniel Cassetti on Vimeo.

Icehouse canyon

Ice House Canyon from Daniel Cassetti on Vimeo.

·
dirt visionary
6,516 Posts
We pedal alot on these trails. Guess thats why were not in the vid very much.

·
Break it, Fix it, Ride it
1,940 Posts
I saw the pedals make few rotations. I'm sold. I'll have to make the trip sometime soon. How long to get to the top from Tempe?

·
dirt visionary
6,516 Posts
It's plastic pipe running from doghouse spring up in icehouse canyon.

·
dirt visionary
6,516 Posts
Dag Nabbit said:
I saw the pedals make few rotations. I'm sold. I'll have to make the trip sometime soon. How long to get to the top from Tempe?
Join a group that has been . I don't feel comfortable sending people down freight alone if they never have been . Also our normal pickup spot which has been adopted by most over the years isn't easy to follow unless you ride with someone who knows it. Easy to get lost or pass turns that need to be made..

But if you do a search for globe you will find all the info you need as far as getting up top from town the quick way and pickup info for both the old spot down by the ranger station and our off kellner canyon road. I have typed it out in many threads.

·
dirt visionary
6,516 Posts
yup up on ice house it just happens to cross in too many bad spots. I get nailed by at least one everytime.

G

·
clockwork said:
yup up on ice house it just happens to cross in too many bad spots. I get nailed by at least one everytime.
Those hoses suck. My next task up there is to bury those things, Mikey and I just didn't make it down that far on our last work day.

·
dirt visionary
6,516 Posts
Yeah Daniel and I were just talking about that last time. time to take a pick and make a channel and cover em . Crashes on those are worse than normal crashes i think lol

G

·
clockwork said:
Yeah Daniel and I were just talking about that last time. time to take a pick and make a channel and cover em . Crashes on those are worse than normal crashes i think lol
Yeah, thats exactly what I was thinking of doing, dig a 8-12" deep trench across the trail, bury them and be done with them. Maybe I'll get Foote to roll up there with me in the next week or so and just start at the bottom.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts