Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:drumroll:

So is it to early to start asking about the conditions at Sol Vista? Opening day is under 2 weeks away!

-E

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$ally Hu$tle said:
yeah look for me and my roommate on his new (blue) demo 8. :thumbsup:
I'll be there on Saturday on my white Iron Horse Sunday. Look forward to meeting you

-Eric

·
Living the High Life
4,543 Posts
Ha ha! I'm going to be there Friday:p

·
Oh, So Interesting!
5,294 Posts
Friday might be a good day to take off... hmmm...

I'm selling the Uzzi, so I'll be on a black and silver Remedy. If someone has a dh bike (size L), I might be interested, send me a pm...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
davec113 said:

I'm selling the Uzzi, so I'll be on a black and silver Remedy. If someone has a dh bike (size L), I might be interested, send me a pm...
ROAD 34 had an older Yeti DH bike this past weekend, wanted abouy 2K for it

-E

·
Moosehead
1,908 Posts
I rode much of the local single track to the immediate west of SV summit this past weekend. Mostly dry and rideable with only some swampy sections where snowmelt drains into temporary streams. Should be good to go for opening day.

It also looked like whatever seasonal clear cutting of beetlekill was done saved much if not all of the existing trails - a minor miracle and a ton of effort.

WP had visible snow covering approx top half to top third of mountain.

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
davec113 said:

Want my 50+ lbs Tomac 204? Old school point and plow rig.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey everyone! We're busy getting ready for opening day/weekend and are very excited to have everyone back for another great season.

Our patrol staff is looking for volunteer patrollers. You must be EMT or OEC certified. You will get a free season pass if you work a minimum number of days. Contact [email protected].

Also, we are looking for an experienced shop mechanic/rental tech to work Saturdays and Sundays only. Serious inquiries only should email [email protected] for info on the gig.

Hope to see you all on the 5th!

PS - don't forget to take advantage of the early season pass offer before June 1! Call 970-887-5269 for details.

·
Registered
262 Posts
construction pic

THIS BERM IS NOT FINISHED!!!

but it does give you an idea of how much bigger they've decided to build some features : ) it's the berm after the whoops.

pretty stoked...can't wait to shred me some silky johnson!

·
Oh, So Interesting!
5,294 Posts
fixtup said:
THIS BERM IS NOT FINISHED!!!

but it does give you an idea of how much bigger they've decided to build some features : ) it's the berm after the whoops.

pretty stoked...can't wait to shred me some silky johnson!

Very cool. At what point is a berm a wall ride? :eek:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts