Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
XC Champion
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting really sick of riding by myself and I would luv to meet some more freeriders...does sorba cater to this type of thing? I'm dying to build and then get out on my new transition dirtbag frame. :)

I know sorba does group rides and stuff...is this a good way to meet up with other like-minded riders? I keep seeing others on here looking for people to ride with as well, so I know there's gotta be a way to find these people.

Thanks!

·
XC Champion
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oops...I'm in Asheville. It shouldn't be too hard to find a few people around here to ride with, I was just curious as to the best clubs, etc.

So are you guys saying that I shouldn't join sorba?

·
Registered
864 Posts
You should join Sorba..

All types of bike loving folks and people that want to see trails maintained( not necessarily manicured).
If you want a voice in how our trails will be then you need to join up and get involved in some way.
There are ugly guys and pretty girls, fast uphillers and slow downhillers and slow uphillers and fast downhillers,folks that like doubles,tabletops and 10' drops along with cyclocrossers that will ride you in the ground and even a few fixed gear off-roaders...
So its basically for everyone that is concerned about this area.:yesnod:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.