Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
mtbr member
Joined
·
122 Posts
Rumpfy said:
Same stuff that was up on eBay not too long ago I suspect. The ones that didn't sell I should say.
*bzzzzzz* wrong ;)

these ones are even in really top condition and spec'd with nicer parts.

the fat ti on ebay sold, the merlin elevator on ebay doesn't have roller cam studs and i even don't remeber seeing a grey/red pro fro on ebay.de for a long time

and yes, some of you are quite familiar with the seller :eek:
 

·
VRC Illuminati
Joined
·
17,650 Posts
rasaldul said:
*bzzzzzz* wrong ;)

these ones are even in really top condition and spec'd with nicer parts.

the fat ti on ebay sold, the merlin elevator on ebay doesn't have roller cam studs and i even don't remeber seeing a grey/red pro fro on ebay.de for a long time

and yes, some of you are quite familiar with the seller :eek:
I stand corrected.

You sounded like DeeEight there for a sec with the '*bzzzzzz* wrong'. :p
 

·
mtbr member
Joined
·
122 Posts
Rumpfy said:
I stand corrected.

You sounded like DeeEight there for a sec with the '*bzzzzzz* wrong'. :p
believe me: this was NOT my intention - it was just FYI :)

i'm acting like andy's sales manager at the moment ;)
 

·
VRC Illuminati
Joined
·
17,650 Posts
rasaldul said:
believe me: this was NOT my intention - it was just FYI :)

i'm acting like andy's sales manager at the moment ;)
:D
Haha! I didn't think that it was. I was giving you a hard time. :)

Ah, so you know D8. Resident expert/curmudgeon. ;)
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top