Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Fragile - must be Italian
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I was riding on T100 just west of Cave Creek road when I came across 2 hikers walking my direction. One of them was a hot cougar...and the other was...well...not so much.

I dinged my bell to let them know I was coming and as I got close they stepped aside.

As I passed one of them said to me: "That's a cute little ding ding you have".

I was speechless. Was that a Cougar "hint"...or was she poking fun of the sausage in my lycra?

For the record, it was quite cold outside this morning. :thumbsup:

(BTW - at 41, can I still use the term "cougar"??)

:D :D :D

Thx...Doug

·
pedaller
2,400 Posts
FYI:

"That's a cute little ding ding you have" = bell
"That's a cute little dingaling you have" = vienna "sausage" in your lycra

It's ALWAYS cold around here. :D

·
Blood, Sweat, and Gears
226 Posts
Oh I'm pretty sure their still Cougars but at 41 and I'm 46 were just not on their menu anymore............

BTW, this is the funniest post I have seen in a few days it made me laugh out loud and i needed that. Thanks!

·
pedaller
2,400 Posts
wait a minute...you ALWAYS ride with your iPod on...:skep:

Is that what you "imagined" she said, Doug?? :lol:

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
dgangi said:
This morning I was riding on T100 just west of Cave Creek road when I came across 2 hikers walking my direction. One of them was a hot cougar...and the other was...well...not so much.

I dinged my bell to let them know I was coming and as I got close they stepped aside.

I was speechless. Was that a Cougar "hint"...or was she poking fun of the sausage in my lycra?

Thx...Doug
doug picks an inopportune time for the first time ever not having something to say :D

·
Control Freak
326 Posts
dgangi said:

Thx...Doug
Should have stopped and said thank you...it gets louder the more attention it gets!

Tim

PS: What a great post really made me laugh.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Same Cougar?

I was riding with a buddy at PMP a couple of weekends ago and we encountered two women hiking, one a very attractive cougar and the other I have no memory of. The cougar gave me a very warm smile and said something friendly. It almost made me grab my brakes to go back to see what else might go with the smile. Sure sounds like the same cougar.

·
livin' the dream......
1,967 Posts
awesome! as a 40 year old guy, I think you can call what you saw 'cougar'

not enjoying visuals of the 70 year old scenario.....

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Seems like there needs to be a photo challenge for this week. I am certain that these wonderful women would love to know that a lot of eyes will be checking them out. So take the photo challenge and post up your hot trail cougars.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.