Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was cloudy today, we saw, we rode, we .....fell on some rocks. Just a few pictures. im too tired to put words to pics so just enjoy

Shawn

Attachments

·
:\ ping of death
1,092 Posts
Ugh, I wanted to hit that trail with you guys. Who went? Actually my ride is out of commission right now. Waiting for parts to come in sucks! Should be ready for next weekend. I need to get more familiar with the cottonwood setup so next time you guys ride, let me know.

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
Nice Redmon...I really need to get out there to ride again. I missed the good stuff in Cotton wood for sure.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Nice Pic's Redmon

That's not snow on the ground in that one pic is it?

I'll be in Vegas next week for work but doubt I'll be able to ride. I may bring the bike just in case. Those trails are awesome.

C

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CalEpic said:
That's not snow on the ground in that one pic is it?

I'll be in Vegas next week for work but doubt I'll be able to ride. I may bring the bike just in case. Those trails are awesome.

C
Nope, just some funny bussiness with the contrast I think. Give a shout if you have a chance to ride. Cottonwood is alot of fun if you know how to connect the dots:)

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
E ! said:
Sitting in the middle of the trail?
Doh!
He had a fight with that rock he's looking at and the rock won!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hey Redmon

Can you tell me how to find cottonwood. I go to vegas a couple of times a year, and usually ride Blue diamond and Bootleg Canyon, This year I found Cowboy trails. I have seen references to Cottonwoods trail system, saying it was incomplete and had many trailheads. I generally stay in Henderson near Sunset Station. Thanks for any help. Jim

Attachments

·
desert dweller
Ventana El Ciclon
1,644 Posts
jimbo2k said:
Can you tell me how to find cottonwood. I go to vegas a couple of times a year, and usually ride Blue diamond and Bootleg Canyon, This year I found Cowboy trails. I have seen references to Cottonwoods trail system, saying it was incomplete and had many trailheads. I generally stay in Henderson near Sunset Station. Thanks for any help. Jim
Cottonwood is the Trail System out of Blue Diamond. There are two other trail heads on 160 a couple of miles past the Red Rock/Blue Diamond turn off. Cottonwood Valley is the big valley south of 160 as you're heading up into the big mountain.

mc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.