Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
looks kind of like where they had interbike a few years ago.

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Nice shots Eric! What time did you end up going? Im missing out on all these cloudy days which are the best for riding in the summer. Thanks for the pics,

Shawn

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Oh no, the west is starting to look really good again. Last time it looked this good I ended up in Durango for 2 years....where next...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
vegas temps

Yes you gotta start at dawn out here in the summer. Woke up late and got there around 9am. Had to be right about 98-100 and humid. p.s. How do you put text along with pictures.

·
Just passing through....
1,331 Posts
aggro said:
How do you put text along with pictures.
Click on the Upload Photos link at the top of the page
Browse for your photo and select a category using the drop down menu.
Click on "Upload/Submit", then "Process Files"
After it's uploaded, highlight the red photo link that appears and "copy" it for now

Then type in any text that you want in your post

After that, paste your copied link below your text, but with it you have to include some characters before & after so that it ends up looking like this:

< img src="the link to the picture that I uploaded.jpg" >

so add < img src=" " > with the copied link being placed between the quotation marks.

The only difference being that there is no space after the < or before the >. That may sound confusing, but I had to put those spaces into the examples or my post would show a picture box instead of the text example I'm trying to show you.

then do the same thing for each pic/text. Just be sure not to leave any spaces between the quotation marks and your pasted link, or the pic will not show. Its easy once you do it a few times.

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
I miss that place.
I rode there about every other day for about 3 years when I lived out there.

Stood in most of spots you shot from.

My favorite run was down Red Canyon and jumping the wash before the parking lot.

·
Registered
887 Posts
That's a great trail! My parents live about 10-15 minutes away from there and whenever I go out there I rent a bike from one of the shops and hit up Cottonwood and Bootleg Canyon. I love the '3 mile smile' at the end of that trail and some of the views are pretty amazing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
been there, done that

Seriously, I have logged many countless hours of time slogging around those trails. Heck, even rode a few times where there was snow on the ground! The only bummer is that the city limits keep creeping closer and closer -like the Blob from those 50's horror movies. Before you know it, there will be a Mickey D's and a stop light at the trail head. Can't wait to give the trails a spin on my new bike... will be doing an after work ride on Wed or Thurs. starting from Blue Diamond, working my way up the trails.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.