Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When is this thing supposed to be released?
I've done a few searches, and I've come up with nothing solid.
Most of what I read, says that they should already be released?
After looking over them a few times, checking out the specs, it could very well be my next ride...hopefully with time left in this season.
Anyone have an idea on the price?

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Price: $1700 for the frame (they might be selling complete builds, i don't know)
They keep on changing the release dates, last i heard was mid-september. They probably cchanged it again.
If you email them, you'll get all the info you need. You'll get a reply from Doug, the president. Thats kinda cool.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hello Alberto,

All information is on our website.

I do not have complete bike prices as we are not offering complete bikes in
the US or Canadian market. But, when the frames do become available I would
be happy to quote you on a complete bike build with the parts of your choice
to be shipped to Venezuela.

Maelstrom and Crown frames will be available for shipment in September.

Thanks for your interest in Corsair Bikes. I will send you additional
information as it becomes available

Doug Stuart
President - Corsair Bikes

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm thanks!
I sent them an email a while ago, and I got no response.

Hopefully they don't try boosting the price for Canadians, since the dollar is so close to par...if so I'll just have to pick it up south of the border.

Alberto, what do you plan to do build wise?

·
Registered
708 Posts
havent yet decided between totem and 66, and I'm gonna have to go a little cheap on some parts. I dont have 4000$ to throw around and i'm gonna try to keep it somewhere in 3500 (still hurts!) Revolution 36 wheelset, totem or 66, avid juicy 7's or stroker trails, found a good deal on some Raceface FR cranks, wellgo Mg1's, Easton bar, maybe a temple stem...

how about you? have you decided between brown frame or white frame? the white appears to be powdercoat while the brown appears to be anodized.... correct me if i'm wrong.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds nice!
I'm going for the brown...Hope Pro II hubs laced to 823s, Totem, RaceFace Atlas cranks, Hope Moto brakes, MonkeyLite DH bar, Thomson stem...I got a great deal on a set of Twenty6 Ti pedals..Should be a fun build.
I'm going dual ring too, I have to ride up to most of my trails so it makes the most sense.

I'm hoping it's anodized!

·
Registered
708 Posts
from the looks of it i appears anodized... If i go with the totem, the frame's brown... if it's the 66 it will be the white frame... For the looks! If I'm throwing down this kind of money, the bike better look awesome!!!!

just curious, whats your budget? how much is it gonna cost you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.