Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took everybody's advice from a previous thread, but I had a question that arose. I was out riding yesterday with a buddy and I felt like I was cornering better. But my buddy told me to move the bike around more when I cornered any ideas what he meant? Sorry probably a newbie question but I gotta ask

Thor

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
thoriii said:
I took everybody's advice from a previous thread, but I had a question that arose. I was out riding yesterday with a buddy and I felt like I was cornering better. But my buddy told me to move the bike around more when I cornered any ideas what he meant? Sorry probably a newbie question but I gotta ask

Thor
If you took everybody's advice, and felt like you were cornering better, stay with it! It could take several rides for the new techniques to become natural.

Ask your buddy to be more specific about what he saw, if it's something he really thought might help, especially since you've just started trying something new anyway. I've learned a lot from my riding buddies, but not everything works the same for everybody.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.