Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone what happened to Core Rat Angie Wear? I am interested in their Delux jacket but the website cannot be reached. I tried various phone numbers with no success. Anyone knows if Angie Ho is still in business?

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Closed 07/30/2008

tugainclt said:
Does anyone what happened to Core Rat Angie Wear? I am interested in their Delux jacket but the website cannot be reached. I tried various phone numbers with no success. Anyone knows if Angie Ho is still in business?
Gone since 07/08ish...that jacket sold for $65 at the end...great deal.

Hello fellow riders!

The end of an era has come to pass....

Core Rat is retiring!

See attached flyer for Closing Out Sale Price List!
Cheers, Angie

Quality Canadian Made Cycling Protective Wear Since 1996
www.corerat.com

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
tugainclt said:
Do you know of any other jacket that comes close? What is everyone else wearing to defeat the cold (30-40F)?
In the 30* range, I really like my Marmot Driclime Windshirt...In the 40*s it can get a little toasty though. The exterior isn't made for crashing, though...which the Corerat looked wonderful for. That being said, in the tight/tree-branch-laden trails here in Austin, I have snagged several times (and crashed as well) and the Marmot has held up nicely.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
19,198 Posts
Long sleeve jersey , put a base layer under it if thats not enough . Alternate set up would be a jersey with a wind proof layer on top of it .

·
Banned
19,198 Posts
Long sleeve jersey , put a base layer under it if thats not enough . Alternate set up would be a jersey with a wind proof layer on top of it .

·
Core Rat Angie
1 Posts
Core Rat Gear Cheap!

As Core Rat has retired there is no commercial web site, but is posted on Vancouver's Craig list. You may inquire about stock to Angie at this address: [email protected]
or [email protected]. All Outer wear is $25.00 per item, limited sizes & colours. DH & all cotton camo shorts $10.ea!
Angie continues to coach & host tours in the Squamish area!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.