Attachments

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

BJ- said:
ahahahhahahahahhahahhahahah...man u must get really bored...:D
Man you must be really stupid!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, BJ (Blow Job)!!! You damn aussies, always up to no good. I know you want some, you just can afford to pay the shipping to that stupid little island can ya??

BTW, you cook food for a living(.......lame......), I create art out of junk and make money.

Beau
reCYCLE pARTS

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey man.......

MTBsSd said:
hey beau how much for a lamp? You think you could make a necklace or something?
The lamps go for $10+shipping. That does not include a shade though. I have a few different styles avaiable right now too.

Beau

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Beau said:
Man you must be really stupid!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, BJ (Blow Job)!!! You damn aussies, always up to no good. I know you want some, you just can afford to pay the shipping to that stupid little island can ya??

BTW, you cook food for a living(.......lame......), I create art out of junk and make money.

Beau
reCYCLE pARTS
What was that...!!!?
You arrogant "artista" ... colm down man ...

BTW, all that stuff may be nice but don't be fool....that's no "art" ... you handyman.

This may be...

Attachments

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ohhhhhhhhhh................Juanholio..................

Art is in the eye of the beholder.

You not no art from a whole in thee ground!!! You should go practice werking on wheelies or some thing.

I suppose the chair below is not art either?? Since you can sit in it hunh??

Beau

Attachments

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Beau said:
Art is in the eye of the beholder.

You not no art from a whole in thee ground!!! You should go practice werking on wheelies or some thing.

I suppose the chair below is not art either?? Since you can sit in it hunh??

Beau
I'm in this forum cuz I'm a FreeRider, no an Art Colector so cut the crap and good luck selling your lamps and sh!t...

If you wanna belive that you're a Francesco Piranes good for you...for me you're handyman...

·
/dev/null
721 Posts
VIA said:
I'm in this forum cuz I'm a FreeRider, no an Art Colector so cut the crap and good luck selling your lamps and sh!t...

If you wanna belive that you're a Francesco Piranes good for you...for me you're handyman...
You're a dipsh!t. Go away.

Art is subjective, and your opinions are unnecessary - let the man do his thing.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
binary visions said:
You're a dipsh!t. Go away.

Art is subjective, and your opinions are unnecessary - let the man do his thing.
Hey you IDIOT....BACK OFF...

If you like his "art" buy it and help this "artista wannabe" to get some money to go for a ride...

This is what I didn't like about this guy attitude...

"Originally Posted by BJ-
ahahahhahahahahhahahhahahah...man u must get really bored...

Beau
reCYCLE pARTS "

What's up with that...!!!!?

·
/dev/null
721 Posts
VIA said:
This is what I didn't like about this guy attitude...
Ahh, so because you didn't like "this guy [sic] attitude", that he took with someone ELSE who basically said that the stuff he produces is a product of boredom instead of hard work and an artistic flair, you decide to insult his artistic ability and something he does to help make a living.

Makes perfect sense now :rolleyes:

·
user-created
3,172 Posts
Wow, this thread turned into a flame war fast.... Probably coulda been avoided with a " :) " back at the aussie comment. Chill fellers.

Anyway, nice stuff, $10 for a lamp is a deal. No, I don't have 10 bucks.

Also: VIA is from NYC. Whaddya expect? :)

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
binary visions said:
Ahh, so because you didn't like "this guy [sic] attitude", that he took with someone ELSE who basically said that the stuff he produces is a product of boredom instead of hard work and an artistic flair, you decide to insult his artistic ability and something he does to help make a living.

Makes perfect sense now :rolleyes:
Wha what...!!!?
Man, that's so gay... are you some kind of lawer or something...!!?
COme on now... don't try to make a big deal out of nothing...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.