Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I'm interested as well

bushpig said:
I am obsessing about the cook bros seatpost I saw at a shop. I am interested in it but am pretty sure that it is too spendy at 140. I would be grateful if anyone could share info about these posts.
I called him once about his posts. He really wan't interested in making them any more. I think it is a neat idea. I have a flask cage by Ahern's.
If you are using it for both purposes then it may be worth. If you have it just to explain to others that it has another use then it is still cool to have.
Dual functionality! :cool:

·
Now... harder to kill.
449 Posts
Looks like they're still being made. Just buy a new one and save yourself $40. Spend the double dub elsewhere.

http://www.cookbros.com/Seatposts21.html

Or if you do buy the Japanese one, make sure the angle shims are there.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
bushpig said:
I didn't think to check if they were still making 'em. I am pysched to see they are.
It's actually near impossible to order anything from Cook Bros. at the moment. They have switched their focus to a large industrial design project and will not be manufacturing or shipping any bike parts until it is completed.

I've been trying to get one of their cruiser bars for close to a year with no luck. It's kinda a pain in the ass but I try to keep it is perspective that if they didn't take on these other projects, they would have gone out of buisiness long ago. They answer the phone but don't respond to email. If you get them willing to ship parts, get me a DX bar. :)

Cheers, good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts