Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told I’d need some new end caps for the fox fork but when I messed with it it seems like the large diameter part of the torque cap for the rockshox just pops off and then it fits in the fox just fine. Any one with experience with this? Thanks

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
I literally just ordered a set tonight because I wanted to put the stock wheel back onto my Enduro (which now has a Fox 38) and that wheel has the RS torque caps.
Here is what I got. If you have a newer bike, this should work for you as well and be compatible with any fork.

Does yours look different than this one? This is not compatible with fox forks.

·
Ride More - Suffer Less
3,087 Posts
It depends on the Roval hub. Some are designed exactly as you described, a larger outer ring that fits the SRAM TC spec, the smaller inner portion is the same 110 spacing and will fit a non TC fork. Nice design.

Other's require a new endcap as RB described,

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It depends on the Roval hub. Some are designed exactly as you described, a larger outer ring that fits the SRAM TC spec, the smaller inner portion is the same 110 spacing and will fit a non TC fork. Nice design.

Other's require a new endcap as RB described,
Ran up to the bike shop and this is what I have. Gotta say, great design.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.