Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bloody Bastard
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tried contacting Devinci through their website, but haven't gotten a response. Tried calling and apparently no one is available to take a call. Automated answering service defaults to French after leaving a voice message, so I don't even know if my message was received. Does anyone have a reliable direct POC at Devinci?

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Ya, I had few questions back in Nov 2019 and never got a reply. Fairly normal for them, not a Covid thing. With this bike boom they are really missing out on growing their brand.

·
Bloody Bastard
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, I had few questions back in Nov 2019 and never got a reply. Fairly normal for them, not a Covid thing. With this bike boom they are really missing out on growing their brand.
I'm working it through the dealer where I got the bike. He's been able to get a hold of them for me and is handling my issue. Can't say I'm impressed with their customer service, but at least something is getting done at this point.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I'm working it through the dealer where I got the bike. He's been able to get a hold of them for me and is handling my issue. Can't say I'm impressed with their customer service, but at least something is getting done at this point.
They are NOT a direct bike sales/support company and do not have the support personnel. That is why they have dealers you go through, many bikes companies like that Spec, Giant ect...

·
Bloody Bastard
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are NOT a direct bike sales/support company and do not have the support personnel. That is why they have dealers you go through, many bikes companies like that Spec, Giant ect...
I understand that, but I find it to be a piss poor reason when they have a warranty request on their website. If no one is assigned to monitor it then why even have it? Instead they should have specific instructions to contact the dealer or include an online warranty claim that the customer fills out and then follow up with an email that it was received and assigned a claim/processing number. We're living in the 21st century aren't we?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts