Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Thanks Jack

I'm happy to be of service. The only reason I accepted the role was the free mtbr socks. That and the fact that I wanted to finally be able to put sticky's on the "Show us your Ibex" and "What to expect when yoy buy and Ibex" threads. As for the "cool heads" assertion, you just haven't seen the posts I've typed out, ready to pull the trigger, only to delete them at the last second :thumbsup:

Thanks again,

Bob

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,816 Posts
ibexbikes said:
Congratulations to Call_me_Clyde for your newly acquired "Super-Mod" status. I couldn't think of a more deserving guy. Not to take anything away from anyone else, but you certainly exhibit one of the cooler heads on the threads!

Best regards,
Jack
CmC... you might be cool... but i'm definitely the hotter one... hahahahahahaha Congrats again!!

·
Banned
462 Posts
Call_me_Clyde said:
I'm happy to be of service. The only reason I accepted the role was the free mtbr socks. That and the fact that I wanted to finally be able to put sticky's on the "Show us your Ibex" and "What to expect when yoy buy and Ibex" threads. As for the "cool heads" assertion, you just haven't seen the posts I've typed out, ready to pull the trigger, only to delete them at the last second :thumbsup:

Thanks again,

Bob
Congrats Bob,

I have to admit there were times I expected worse from you and you surprised me by your response. I know it takes a lot not to "pull the trigger" after one types out an emotional response. I end up pulling my responses a few hours later than I should sometimes.

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
We're all human

Sometimes we're our own worst enemies too. Thanks for the congratulatory reply, and hopefully we can look this as a step in the right direction for everyone, myself included.

Bob

·
Registered
19 Posts
Umm....Clearly I was more deserving of this title considering my experience on these forums and my superbly high total of about a dozen times actually riding on trails. I'll log this one in the "hosed" category for my life...sigh...

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
burton07 said:
Umm....Clearly I was more deserving of this title considering my experience on these forums and my superbly high total of about a dozen times actually riding on trails. I'll log this one in the "hosed" category for my life...sigh...
CONGRADULATIONS
burton07
uber moderator

:band:​

In the land of CyberSpace, anything is possible :lol::lol::lol:

Jake :ihih:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.