Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to all the AZ crew who represented well in Bootleg. Including a rumor of a flying hawaiian getting first place!

Attachments

G

·
azdog said:
Congratulations to all the AZ crew who represented well in Bootleg. Including a rumor of a flying hawaiian getting first place!
1st in what? Prettiest bike contest?:D

So I see DooDoo, Shortbus James and Adrian, where's Riot? Thought he was gonna take 1st in the "super mega ultra pro" category, or waht he too busy trying to run the racers off the trail?:rolleyes:

Attachments

G

·
Oh man, Kavu's head is about it explode...

And Bender actually looks safer than Riot... Who looks like his mom combed his hair for the picture.:p

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pro class winner Dan and Gee Atherton. Dan beat Gee, doodoo rolling solo in the truck, Riding Riot, Doo, and Marskee sighting!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
sixsixtysix said:
Oh man, Kavu's head is about it explode...

And Bender actually looks safer than Riot... Who looks like his mom combed his hair for the picture.:p
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate you guys...

:madman: :madman: :madman:

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh cool! Eabos, got you too! Sorry for the elbow in the way!

Attachments

·
Fly High!
1,104 Posts
sixsixtysix said:
Nothing new there but where's the race results?
race results? its only monday..............lol hopefully soon:madman:

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
latedropbob said:
SPAM HILL RULEZ!!!! So does S.B.J... Still on the fence about that azdog though. Good job representin' AZ. All those runs down geronimo helped huh???
Ha ha! You mean Sir Spams Alot! Awesome crew from Chumba out there too taking care of the kegs on Saturday and Sunday. See them if you get a chance on the tour!

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
KavuRider said:
azdog knows what I want to see/hear more about...
Sixty, you're going to love this. So we pull up and see some guy working on his bike outside All Mountain. The bike is a Canfield Jedi with TAG wheels...whose bike could that be???? Now we know Kavu's next setup.

G

·
azdog said:
Sixty, you're going to love this. So we pull up and see some guy working on his bike outside All Mountain. The bike is a Canfield Jedi with TAG wheels...whose bike could that be???? Now we know Kavu's next setup.
I heard...

Kavu was pouting on the way up SoMo when you txt'd him saying you spotted Bender.

·
Fly High!
1,104 Posts
azdog said:
he didnt believe us about the canfield, but we will see in nwd10 when he drops a 50+ on the jedi with tags!!! bender rules!

1 - 20 of 203 Posts