Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
gnuH
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who here owns a condom?

do you ride with yours?

in my country i have a concealed condom, so i ride with mine in a fanny pack, i do it cause it's for the protection of myself and the others i ride with.

what kind of condom holder have you found is more comfortable to ride with? i'm looking for something that is not conceled but SAFE to ride down hills with, but able to engage with withen a spilt second. would an under the shoulder rig be ideal for riding?

here's the set up i have now for my fanny pack. The plastic case holds up to three condoms and is 100% recyclable.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
kiwirider said:
who here owns a condom?

do you ride with yours?

in my country i have a concealed condom, so i ride with mine in a fanny pack, i do it cause it's for the protection of myself and the others i ride with.

what kind of condom holder have you found is more comfortable to ride with? i'm looking for something that is not conceled but SAFE to ride down hills with, but able to engage with withen a spilt second. would an under the shoulder rig be ideal for riding?

here's the set up i have now for my fanny pack. The plastic case holds up to three condoms and is 100% recyclable.
Why do you have to conceal it in your country? A singer in the R&B group TLC (Her name was "Left Eye" Lopez") wore one over her eye in public. You should write a petition to the politicians and change that law. Then you can save money on your condom holders.

·
2006 Yeti AS-X
3,217 Posts
I haven't had much luck with condoms; they usually end up breaking and splitting wide open on me.

That's why I just use a wool sock to cover my rifle barrel while I am not hunting to protect the barrel from moisture.

·
Bike Dork
1,365 Posts
kiwirider said:
Yea, it's really important to use those in mountain lion encounters. Those guys are disease vectors waiting to happen. (humorous emoticon here)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Moustache rider said:
I use camouflage condoms so they don't see me coming.
I have to ask and I mean no offense, with a name like "Moustache rider" are you male or female? Do you ride moustaches? Again, no offence intended, I just had to ask. I have heard of guys offering moustache rides but I would think if a person was to ride a moustache that person would be inclined to be female and therefore would be considered a "moustache rider".

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Though I have considered carrying while on a bike ride I'm worried about them showing and scaring others.

So after thinking about it and weighing the risks. I've decided that using my wits I should be able to get out in time to not need any protection like that...

·
(not that fast)
954 Posts
dude, that condom you are carrying is way inadequate for the sort of tail you'll find on the trail. Also, if you carry it in your pack, it's pretty much worthless back there.

(this is ironic though, just less then an hour ago I was giving my friend sh*t because he buys the blue trojans. seriously, worst condom ever)

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.