Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The Brutally Handsome
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the conditions out at Waldo right now? Thanks for any info! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Willamette Pass has 76 inches of snow at the roadside right now. Waldo Lake is a little higher in elevation and the road does not get plowed. Post this question again in two (maybe three) months...

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Snotel is a very good recourse for snow pack information. Snotel

I would be willing to bet Snake Musel was the last person from this board to go into Waldo Lake, and it was on skis/snowshoes.

·
The Brutally Handsome
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kimm2222 said:
Willamette Pass has 76 inches of snow at the roadside right now. Waldo Lake is a little higher in elevation and the road does not get plowed. Post this question again in two (maybe three) months...
Do you think it will melt by this weekend?

·
Tree Hugger
2,946 Posts
Sizzler said:
Do you think it will melt by this weekend?
I bet it will. Go for it! As Poppa said, you won't have to worry about mosquitoes, and probably won't see any other bikers or hikers. :thumbsup:

It'll be rad!!!

·
The Brutally Handsome
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I decided to go up and check it out, amazingly it didn't snow on the trail so the conditions were great, I was able to bang out the whole ride in less than an hour. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Sizzler said:
I decided to go up and check it out, amazingly it didn't snow on the trail so the conditions were great, I was able to bang out the whole ride in less than an hour. Thanks again!
Damn ! I have never broke 1 & 1/4 hour around that.Speedy

·
highly visible
3,284 Posts
Sizzler rode it on a snowmobile. I have pics.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
kimm2222 said:
willamette pass road cam

Cool thing about linking the tripcheck cams is the pics are live and current.

·
The Brutally Handsome
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
big JC said:
Sick bra...gotta get me one of dem
Got mine from the future, you'll need a flux capacitor to get there, think I have an extra one if you want to borrow it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts