Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Well to answer my own question from yesterday, yes Hartshorne is rideable. As of Sunday morning, everything North facing was crunchy (but rideable) ice. Everything South facing was just dirt.

Enjoy while it lasts.

·
I like wheelies
113 Posts
sabinjo said:
Planning a trip down there tomorrow morning (Sun 12/18). Anyone ride there today and have an update on conditions?

Thanks!
Conditions are A+. Super-fast (frozen) nearly everywhere; the usual "wet spots" are a bit wet, but no worries. Huber is excellent as well; all the loose sand is frozen and fast.

·
Registered
363 Posts
chrisg said:
Was there yesterday, pre-rain. Conditions were excellent. Hoping to get there tomorrow; most of the park should be fine, post-rain.
Anybody up for a ride there tommorow? I am planning a road ride but would substitute for MTB ride no doubt.

Carl

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hourican said:
I am up for a ride 12/31 in AM. Are you interested in going this Saturday instead?
Let's do it!!! Do you want to carpool? Your in Ridgewood right? I am on the way if you come to my house in North Arlington from either 17 or parkway. Let me know I can drive from here.

I would like to get there by 10am and if anyone else is interested in riding then be there. Capt Phun are you lurking? Gumby? Stoked? JimG? Kirt? Any of you Single-minded people? It's been 2 months since I have been on a mountain bike.

Carl

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hourican said:
I am up for a ride 12/31 in AM. Are you interested in going this Saturday instead?
weather permitting- hartshorne will be perfect (on 12/31) i just got out of the woods its perfect!!! a few mud spots here and there however nothing rele serious -enjoy-

·
Registered
38 Posts
cmaz44 said:
Let's do it!!! Do you want to carpool? Your in Ridgewood right? I am on the way if you come to my house in North Arlington from either 17 or parkway. Let me know I can drive from here.

I would like to get there by 10am and if anyone else is interested in riding then be there. Capt Phun are you lurking? Gumby? Stoked? JimG? Kirt? Any of you Single-minded people? It's been 2 months since I have been on a mountain bike.

Carl
Carl,

Earlier is better for me. Carpooling is a great idea. Just let me know your address and what time you want to meet. My email is [email protected].

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.