Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Now Uploading
1,110 Posts
Don't know for sure, drove by there at lunch, no one to ask, but saw someone riding up. It's 65 degrees out there right now. I'm sure there will be some soft spots and a bit of snow in the shade here and there. We're still riding it at 7:00pm.

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds worth a go

there wasn't much snow up there to begin with. I will probably hit the trail around 6:30. If I can't make it happen that early I will just look for you around 7 if you are in the Rooney Rd lot on the west side. I ride a light blue Turner.

maybe I will see you out there. I will be the shadowy figure cast in the glow of the city lights.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
So...

Dave and I will actually be at the Alameda lot. Hope to see ya there!!

·
Now Uploading
1,110 Posts
PuraVida said:
there wasn't much snow up there to begin with. I will probably hit the trail around 6:30. If I can't make it happen that early I will just look for you around 7 if you are in the Rooney Rd lot on the west side. I ride a light blue Turner.

maybe I will see you out there. I will be the shadowy figure cast in the glow of the city lights.
Yeah, we're gonna be starting from the Alameda lot at 7:00pm, I'll be riding some bike or another. Maybe we'll run across you out there.

Cheers,

Dave

·
Now Uploading
1,110 Posts
JayDawg said:
So, did you guys ride? What are the conditions like?

Thanks!
Yes, fine, about 50 degrees. There were a few soft spots as to be expected. We rode up and down all the singletrack on the south side, didn't ride through the flats on the west side, would have expected there to be softer conditions there, but it's 55 out right now and I'm sure that's no longer an issue today.

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
90% dry

I ride all over (N, S, E, W facing) and it was almost all dry. a few wet spots here and there but nothing big. The portions of the trail that face east were the wettest.

Gregg

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thnx for the update

New Brakes n wheels, and various other MTN bike goodies on the way from Santa... No workie-work on Monday... nice forcast for the foreseeable future = GREEN MTN for me.

whoo hoo!!!

Thanks for ther update fellas!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.